Questionnaire on Guidance Document for the EU Green Public Procurement (GPP) Criteria for Textile Products and Services
The EU is developing a Guidance Document on Responsibility Criteria for the procurement of textiles and services for Contracting Authority and Public Procurers
The overall aim of this questionnaire is to:
• Learn from your experience with the implementation of the existing EU GPP Criteria for Textile Products and Services.
• Identify to what extent the EU GPP Textile Criteria are used in contracting and public procurement authorities, as well as to understand the difficulties experienced by the afore mentioned users.
• Obtain your views on what you consider as priorities that should be considered within the proposed Guidance Document.
• Gather insights into the current implementation level of the of EU GPP or other sustainability criteria for textile products and services within the different EU Member States.
The deadline for submitting the completed questionnaire* is midnight CET on the 28th of April, 2019 and can be accessed here.
The current EU GPP criteria for Textile Products and Services are available here. Please note that the currently published EU GPP criteria and verification methods will not be revised within the framework of the project.
* All responses will be treated confidentially and will only be used as background information to this study. All reference to results from the questionnaire in the study will be anonymised.